Saturday, November 8, 2008

Its over!

The exams are finally over!~!
We got back some of our papers the day after.

:) :) !!!!!!!! I was so happy to know that I GOT 100 FOR MATHS!!!!!!!!!!
(Take that Dennis! (99.3) )

On the other hand, I dont look forward to get my other subjects :(
Coz my core subjects are just Maths and Add. Math.

I wish my cousin and all other Form 5 good luck in their coming SPM exams!

So, it's safe to assume that the holidays started already! Btw, anyone going school on Thursday?

AFTER MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY YEARS of not travelling. I finally have a chance to go overseas to Hong Kong.
What we gonna do there? Shopping......

Ok. I only have 1 month b4 my Diploma. 1 week b4 my concert in Sri KL. 2 more weeks till camp. 3 more weeks till Hong Kong trip. HMMM!

My holidays quite pack adi :). I still can add in some more slots if u all want to go out or anything o.0. Call me :)

I want to end this post by wishing Good Luck to Rebecca, Huiwen and Kelvin who are also gonna sit for their diploma.

Im out.



No comments: