Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Holidays and Selamat Hari Raya

Hi.
1st of all I want to wish Selamat Hari Raya to all the Malays.

Its the holidays again!!!!!
I know some of u may use this holiday as an opportunity to study.
Oh well. Sad to say i also have to study during holidays :(
Until today, my progress is very sad.

I think there is too much distraction for me. Haha
I think the main distraction is that it is supposed to be a 'holiday' so my mind is like
WTH ARE U STUDYING DURING HOLIDAYS.

Hmm. I wonder how everyone is spending their holidays.
As usual, I cant travel anywhere ...

Okay. During the holidays, I
1) Woke up very late ( 11.35am ). When there is no holidays I have no chance to wake up late FYI coz weekends i m busy in the morning..
2) Cut my lips when I am shaving
3) Went to tropicana for hours and hours.
4) Eat at Tropicana Ramadan Buffet

So. My main activity is the hours and hours in tropicana. :)
Saw Yik Lin there too.
Oh, Well. GOING TROPICANA IS A LOOOOOOOOOT BETTER THAN GOING SHOPPING AT OU/CURVE/ blabla bla balbla bla bal.

hehehe.
Okay thats all for this post.
XXXXXDDDD






No comments: