Sunday, November 16, 2008

Emo .... ><

Hi.
I've been emo-ing a bit lately coz i had so many things going on this week...
Sry if I hurt anyone's feeling. It was unintentional

Now, I stopped adi.
EMO is not always bad. There are certain moments where EMO-ING is very good.
Example,
1) Emo when playing piano in front of public.
2) Emo to stand out from the rest
3) Emo, so ppl will focus on U and not ur mistakes.

>>>Chewks.blogspot.com is proud to PRESENT<<<

MY VERY FIRST UPLOADED VID. ON YOUTUBE~!~





Tada!!!
I was so happy when I found out I won the top 3 best performer.
Everyone was like Diploma level and played so wonderfully!!

Comments from Rickie Ooi, Master of Music with LOTS OF CERTS and Degree,
1) Performing is sharing
2) Understand your piece before playing it.
3) Remember, slow practice is VERY VERY important because you focus on every detail when u practice
4) Use some body language to connect with ur listeners
5) Play with your heart and use EXPRESSION AND DYNAMICS
6) Some sudden runs or Loud 'Explosions' are good to help keep it fun
7) Do not BORE the crowed with a 1 tone play.

I think thats all the advice he gave...
Well, as for my piece, it is called 'Exaltacion' from Danzas Fantasticaz, which means Ecstacy.

So, I interpretted this song as:
1) Play like ur HIGH on drugs

2) Its okay to make mistake (just hide them)
3) Get ur adrenaline running and play excitingly

Here are some pics....


Spot someone else from our school. o.0







The woman in red is my teacher. The guy next to her is the Music SIFU.
The rest are performers.

K. That's all!

No comments: