Friday, June 13, 2008

People at Tropicana Golf And Country Resort

Hi.
My body is aching now. Tae kwan do master made us do splits and some PAINFUL stuff.
After that, I went swimming but my whole leg CRAMPED after 30 min.

Oh, well. I had some fun using my hands only to swim. Moved like 10cm/ sec.

My father gave me a choice:
1) Golf with him and his friend
2) Swim alone

I would have chosen golf but I'm lazy to play at driving range.
If at the course then its a different story. o.0

Before I went to swim, I was at the locker room and I saw 1 guy proudly displaying his
pen_ s <<< as I was changing.


!@$#!@ WHO WANNA SEE UR FRIGGIN P_NIS!?!?!?!?


Luckily I was half blind becoz i wasn't wearing my specs.

During swimming, I met this guy who was (I Assume) trying to race with me.
He followed exactly all my swimming style. And started to swim the moment I swam.

I did a few false start to test.
Yup its true. He was trying to race with me but too bad i always reach the end faster than him.

HOWEVER, AFTER 30 mins, when i swam with hands only, I could see him trying the same but he CHEATED AND USED HIS LEGS WHILE MINE ARE USELESS.

After he beat me for like 8 laps. I decided to meet my father at the driving range.

Xiao Tung house was directly opposite the driving range.
She has a VERY WELL DESIGNED HOUSE. A mix of modern and elegance.

I think I'll post about Leo Forum some other day. Cant get the pics yet..

No comments: