Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The World of Music

Hi. This is my first time blogging. I'm open to all your comments/criticism.


....Presenting.......

Hmmm.... It's a nice day today. Only 4 more days before school starts..(and yes i do count the days).

I got up early in the morning. Went down and then

Go practice piano! I want to hear all the songs. Go play for 1 hour then only u can go online.

Oh, well. Btw, I'm taking diploma in music and its not easy. I have to play like im emo-ing..
Moving my head/ body just like the guy below.



The 4 songs which i have to play for Diploma in music. I'm not that good yet. But i hope I can play as well as these guys:


The songs i have to play(on the piano) are:




J. Turina-Danzas Fantasticaz





Brahms- Drei Intermezzi







Prelude and Fugue 15 in G major


No comments: