Friday, June 27, 2008

I became the Bull's eye

1st of all. I want to say sorry to Wen Kit.
There is a reason why i removed my one of my past post.

For this post I'm gonna express my feelings
On Thursday, the 26th June 2008.

It happened during the LEO Bod meeting. I was VERY VERY glad that Jordan was put into the Bod. Congrats.
Moving on...... TO THAT $%#^@ person who kept on targeting me AT EVERY thing I say during the meeting. I think she dislikes me or maybe she thinks I'm an annoyance. I'm not sure.

It was discussion time. We were facing a problem. The school hall was burnt down and we had to decide on another place to have our Leo Installation. At the canteen maybe?
The moment i voiced out my idea, to have a joint installation with Assunta, i could see HER STARING AT ME with a disgusted look. After that, I made a MINOR MISTAKE that is unrelated to the discussion. I accidentally said that our club is in Region 5 but it was actually in Region 7. SHE TOOK THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BARK OUT THIS WORDS

KHAI SENG AH! NEXT TIME GET UR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING!!

WTH!!!! I just made a minor mistake and she goes LOUD on me.
Lion came. 'Good Afternoon'
We continued our discussion until a point where lion was talking to me.
He was sitting beside HER and SHE KEPT STARING AT ME WITH A DISGUSTED FACE.
I listened to Lion and tried to ignore her.
Lion was giving out some feedbacks on the idea. It was a good one.When he was talking, something happened.

SHE TARGETED HER AMMUNITION AT ME BY FIRING THESE NON-RELATED WORDS

KHAI SENG, U MUST LEARN TO KEEP MOVING FORWARD. IF U WANT SOMETHING, IT DOES NOT MEAN U WILL GET IT.

1st of all, I WAS JUST GIVING A SUGGESTION OK!!
2nd of all, Why cant I fight for what I want?
Thirdly, Who Are u to teach me what to do?
Fourthly, U speak too loud without thinking. GET UR FACTS RIGHT LA!!!

I wrote this post to express my feelings towards her. If I said it during the meeting or to her, I would be sacked from the BOD, definitely.

I would like to thank her for being the Teacher 'ADVISOR' of the club for many years. However I hope she will not bring personnal matters into the meeting next time. XD

If u wanna bitch about me do it properly.



Even my dog is smart enough to understand that everyone has feelings and that we are not SLAVES.

P.S: What I write in my blog is just my internal feelings. If u are in the BOD and u read this, I ask for your kindness to not spread this. I ask of others as well.

Special thanks to Samantha and gang for supporting me during the meeting.

No comments: