Saturday, August 23, 2008

Passing time?

Hi.
This will be a very short post becoz im lazy.

I decided to learn karate because my friend say it is fun.
It is quite fun la.
Main reason coz got friends and not a large group means easy to bond with others.
I dont really like situations where there is a large amount of people but most of them are in 1 group, especially if they are very close friends and I find hard to mingle with them.

So, I'll stay away from those.
I have reasons of my own and I dont wanna share it with others.

Basically, I'm not a teamplayer but I try to be one. (Usually fail)

Anyways, I am gonna reveal a little secret about me.
So that u all know and I dont have to go through it over and over again.

---I ABSOLUTELY HATE DUMB/EMBARRASSING QUESTIONS that people ask me.

Hmm. Holiday was fun. Went OU 3 times and then to MYOF.

Thats all.

No comments: